1. Work to the next release. It’s always next Monday.
2. Incidents first. Defects second. Then enhancements. Always.
3. The work plan gives the high level resource allocation. The development team moves too fast for project plans to remain current.
4. Every work item & every update goes into the bug/issue tracking tool. It’s the day to day management tool. Progress updates, release contents, forecasts; it’s the one version of the truth.
5. Flex enhancements out to meet the release date (timeboxing).