As users start to move ever more business critical processes into Sabisu Flow it’s clear that auditing is going to be important. Audit reports can be built easily using Sabisu Pipelines to track changes in a record over a period of time, e.g., tracking how users have changed the status.
To enable audit reporting follow these steps:
- Create a new Pipeline for your audit report and retrieve the data from the chosen Workflow
- Select the Historical Values option
- Choose the desired date range and the field you wish to audit
- Pivot the data to group the results
- You may wish to stack the output to get the best visualisation of the data.
We’re always interested in hearing from you with any comments or suggestions, feel free to get in touch.