Following Pipeline Tables being released you can now add conditional formatting to a Sabisu Pipeline Table allowing you to flag up data as you require. Pipeline Tables work with directly queried data (e.g., process data queried directly from a historian, cost data queried from SAP) or data from a spreadsheet uploaded using Go (e.g., cost data, HR data).
You can apply a rule to a set of data so the column colour will change depending on the rule you have set. We’ve also added in some additional formatting for the table so you can change the following:
- Allow sorting on columns
- Allow searching within the table
- Define a column to sort by default
- Change the width of the columns
- Change the decimal places
- Change the date format on the timestamp
- Column alignment
- Change the font colour or fill colour
We’re always interested in hearing from you with any comments or suggestions, feel free to get in touch.