Sabisu Pipelines simplify complex data exploitation, report generation and analytics, so that anyone can get value out of their data.
This week they’ve continued to evolve, with Pipeline Directory improving management and templates making report construction even easier.
- Structure Pipelines to mirror functional locations, a production process, a project breakdown structure, or portfolio of projects.
- Sabisu Templates can now be used within Pipelines – all you need to is select the data, calculations or analytics you want to display and Sabisu will do the rest.
- Pipelines are now versioned, allowing you to restore a pipeline to a previous version or test a version prior to deployment. A version is created after every change you make.
- Manage the security of your Pipeline by only sharing it with certain Communities. You can decide whether the Communities you share it with have edit access or view only.
- Add the same tag/field multiple times so you can compare data for different date periods. You can use the analytics tools we have available in Widget Working View to analyse the data. Curve Alignment works well for the example below.
We’re always interested in hearing from you with any comments or suggestions, feel free to get in touch.