We’ve introduced tables into the Pipeline, making them highly configurable so you can quickly and easily construct the view of your data you need. The new tables are better optimised for performance with larger datasets and replace all old tables. They’re also consistent with the latest generation Sabisu user interface/experience (more of which will be coming soon).
There’s no change to Pipeline configuration – just select the Table option in the “Do” lane and it will guide you through the configuration required for your table.
It works with directly queried data (e.g., process data queried directly from a historian, cost data queried from SAP) or data from a spreadsheet uploaded using Go (e.g., cost data, HR data).
We’re always interested in hearing from you with any comments or suggestions, feel free to get in touch.
- Join us for our next Sabisu User Group on 16th November 2017.
- Sign up to our newsletter: Sign Up Form
- You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For a How to Guide on any Features go to http://wiki.sabisu.co/
- Our contact web form is here
- Our LinkedIn group is always open for business