We’ve updated the Pipeline Wizard to include a real-time preview of your data visualisation as you are creating it. It’s great for experimenting with different templates and charts to find the one that best suits your data.
You will also find we have expanded our selection of charts to include the following:
- Pie Chart
- Stacked Column Chart
- Stacked Area Chart
Using these new charts in conjunction with the Pivot Table function means you can quickly build your own reporting dashboard.
Of course, however big or small your operation, it’ll scale; it’s how the biggest projects on the planet manage their budgets, how the Sabisu team manage P&L.
It’s the only way to rapidly digitise your reporting processes, driving weekly and monthly management meetings that may previously have been rendered manually in MS Excel and/or PowerPoint.
We’re always interested in hearing from you with any comments or suggestions, feel free to get in touch.
- Join us for our next Sabisu User Group on 14th June 2018.
- Sign up to our newsletter: Sign Up Form
- You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For a How to Guide on any Features go to http://wiki.sabisu.co/
- Our LinkedIn group is always open for business
- Join our Beta Test Group: Find out how