It’s been a great start to the new year at Sabisu.
Login & Sign Up
Actions is now even easier to use. We’ve added a new feature so you can quickly see the people who are assigned to an Action. Just hover over the people icon next to an Action.
We’ve added new labels to the ‘filter’ and ‘sort by’ fields making it even easier to manage your Actions. We’ve moved the tag search out of the filter menu and placed it next to the filters making it quicker to find what you need. The filter, sort and search remember your selections so its now even easier to get your own custom view of Actions.
We’ve also added the action number to the default view making it easier to find a particular Action amongst a group.
It’s now possible to rename Sub Tabs on personal pages and Community administered pages.
We’ve improved the Excel Export component used by some customers. Previously the query that populated the Excel Spreadsheet was being executed prior to the Widget loading which caused some delays. The query will now only execute on-demand.
The following bugs have been terminated with extreme prejudice:
- Making a copy of a Community page no longer causes an occasional error.
- A Hub Stream for a Community no longer persists when you archive a Community.
- Clicking a page link that has been shared with you in a post now adds the page to your Workplace.
- Fixed a bug affecting tabs layout in the latest version of Chrome and Opera.
- Fixed an issue with tab scrolling not working properly when entering the platform to view a Hub post.
- Stream tabs in the Hub now display correctly in IE8.
- Corrected a display issue on the Hub when replies are longer than one line.
You can get started on Sabisu right now by Signing Up. We’re excited to hear what you think!