Another jam packed week here at Sabisu, with the focus being on enhancing the Widget Editor, OPCUA integration and further enhancements to Poiltry demo pages.
The new look widget editor is easier to use than ever, with a major UI overhaul, the process of creating widgets has been made both simpler and faster for the end-user.
- Versioning of widgets has been reintroduced in the Widget Editor, allowing you to ‘Rollback’ the configuration of your widgets to set save points.
- Adding subcomponents to a widget in the widget editor has been made more intutive with the new and improved drag and drop system, this may take a little bit of getting used to but is a much simpler motion in the long run, simply drag with the mouse button down on the desired component and release over the drop zone.
- The Poiltry Capital Projects pages have been improved to provide additional sample material.
- Adding Widgets from Notifications now works as intended, the widget is added to the users desired page.
- Trend graphs are now fully operational again.
- Widget actions are now working as intended.
- OPC UA connectivity has been introduced into the platform, introducing the possibility of connecting to OPC data sources through the platform.
- The chat alert sound has returned to the platform, the sound is played each time you receive a message in chat.
- finding colleagues using the hub has been simplified, the new filter allows the user to exclude offline users from their members list in the top right of the hub.
- Pages can once again be deleted and shared from the sidebar, check out the new icons next to the name of the page.