Revision #2545 (“Cassandra”)
- New platform switch allows users to drop in and out of the social and dashboard areas.
- Share instantly from the header, post to Sabisu and other platforms.
- Improvements to the layout and styling of the header.
- Community admin has now been integrated into the social UI, available through a new tab on the social UI
- Users can now reply to posts in the social feed.
- Bug fixes for community invite & search.
- Status updates now show correctly.
- Site feedback has had some improvements, notifications have received some minor modifications.
- Communities have received some defect fixes and improvements.
- Widgets with configured titles will now display that information in the sidebar, rather than just the generic name.
- Linking a widget to chat from the widget is reliable.
- Chat now displays the number of unread messages you have in a conversation.
- Single quotes no longer cause chat to error.
- Users can now do a search on chat tags without having a chat session in progress.