Our latest deployment is a mobile version of Sabisu Actions available for all Android devices.
You can download it for free from Google Play Store. You’ll now be able to complete Sabisu Actions whenever and wherever you may be, even if you’ve no internet connection. If you complete an Action the update will push to the Sabisu platform as soon as internet connectivity has been restored.
Once you’ve installed Sabisu Actions on your mobile device you’ll need to log in with your Sabisu account details. Any action assigned to you or a Community you’re in will appear in the app so you can start completing them as soon as you’re logged in.
Sabisu Actions is also available for installation on Plant Mobile devices such as the Getac z710. Please contact us if you would like to install Sabisu Actions on your intrinsically safe device.
Keep an eye out for the next release of Sabisu Actions which will allow you to create an Action on your mobile device.
We’re always interested in hearing from you with any comments or suggestions, feel free to get in touch.
- Join us for our next Sabisu User Group on 11th May 2017
- Sign up to our newsletter: Sign Up Form
- You can always contact us at email@example.com
- For a How to Guide on any Features go to http://wiki.sabisu.co/
- Our contact web form is here
- Our LinkedIn group is always open for business