Sabisu Pipelines can monitor data from across your enterprise and process data sources, automatically generating Notifications to inform users of incipient issues, logging Events to identify behaviour of interest, or providing best practice to end-users at the point of need through Advisories.
However sometimes you need to temporarily pause these notifications, e.g., if planned maintenance means an asset will be temporarily out of commission.
The Snooze Pipeline button allows you to pause the Pipeline. It will still run all calculations and historise the results but but notifications will not be sent during the period it is snoozed. You can specify when you wish the Pipeline to wake up or alternatively you can go into the Pipeline at any time to start notifications again.
We’re always interested in hearing from you with any comments or suggestions, feel free to get in touch.
- Join us for our next Sabisu User Group on 16th November 2017.
- Sign up to our newsletter: Sign Up Form
- You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For a How to Guide on any Features go to http://wiki.sabisu.co/
- Our contact web form is here
- Our LinkedIn group is always open for business