Sabisu is fast. However, it’s possible for a sub-optimal query or SDO to make it slower than it should be.
If you notice content loading slowly into a particular Widget, or the page running slowly, it’s really easy to find out why.
Instead of doing lengthy root cause analysis that may result in you needing to work backwards through the front end, middleware and database layers that could be causing issues you can use the Widget Performance Report to quickly check how well a particular Widget is performing.
Every Widget has it and if you have the appropriate access you can even see the query responsible for getting the data. To find your performance report click the Widget menu where you’ll find “Performance Report”.
Here you can see the extra information a Widget Builder is provided with. This is clearly a Widget that needs some work.
If you think it’s a problem with the platform you can always raise a support request by clicking your profile picture and selecting ‘Send Feedback’.
We’re always interested in hearing from you with any comments or suggestions, feel free to get in touch.
- Join us for our next Sabisu User Group on 18th October 2018.
- Sign up to our newsletter: Sign Up Form
- You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For a How to Guide on any Features go to http://wiki.sabisu.co/
- Our LinkedIn group is always open for business
- Join our Beta Test Group: Find out how