Following the success of our January User Group we’re been looking forward to the next one on May 11th and we’re excited to be able to share with you a sneak peak of the agenda.
If you can’t make it in person, we’d be delighted if you could join via web conferencing.
09:00 – 09:30 Coffee, Cake and Chat
09:30 – 09:50 Introductions & Review
09:50 – 10:20 Forthcoming Features
10:20 – 10:45 Case Study : A presentation by CropEnergies AG
10:45 – 11:00 Interlude (more coffee, cake and chat)
11:00 – 11:25 Case Study: A presentation by SABIC UK
11:25 – 11:35 Actions on Mobile Devices
11:35 – 12:00 Q&A and customer suggestions
Why should you get involved?
- Get insight into how other customers get value out of Sabisu
- First hand look at new and upcoming platform features
- Provide valuable feedback on how you use Sabisu
- Drive platform development to suit your needs
- Get to know the Sabisu team
How do you get involved?
When and Where?
11th May, 2017 9am -12pm
The Wilton Centre, Wilton, TS10 4RF.
Or via web conference.
We’re always interested in hearing from you with any comments or suggestions, feel free to get in touch.