This week we’re introducing a collection of new improvements that continue to make Sabisu better. And easier to use.
We’ll be officially releasing the all-new Sabisu Publisher for Excel in the coming weeks along with some exciting new R&D projects throughout 2013.
- You can now easily create Actions directly from the Opportunity Manager app.
- Date times throughout the platform have been updated making it easier to see your time relative to the timezone you’re in.
- The start date for the time scroller will now be set to the current time minus the minimum interval for the scroller. The end date will now be set to the current time.
- We’ve added GetMyEmail() to the available dollar functions. This is useful when working with widgets requiring an email credential for the current user.
- We’ve fixed a bug which caused the sub tab menu to get in the way of the tab hover menu.
- Resolved an issue with the Excel Export component where downloading a large spreadsheet e.g. having more than 25 columns would cause the download to fail.
- Resolved an issue with the treeview which was causing other parts of the platform to not accept keydown events properly.
- The problem causing Ghost widgets to be displayed when opening a page/sub page from a share or notification has been resolved.
You can get started on Sabisu right now by Signing Up. We’re excited to hear what you think!