We’ve given Widget Working View a face lift making it much easier for you to analyse, compare and look for relationships and patterns. We’ve also added in a help link which takes you through to the Sabisu Wiki where you’ll find more information on how to use the analytics.
You’ll notice the analytics have been grouped according to the type of data you have selected so it’s easier to switch between discrete, continuous and project data.
Obviously analytics can be a complex topic. If you’d like some guidance on how the analytics can be beneficial for you we can arrange a web conference with one of our tame and human-ready mathematicians – just get in touch.
We’re always interested in hearing from you with any comments or suggestions, feel free to get in touch.
- Join us for our next Sabisu User Group on 11th May 2017
- Sign up to our newsletter: Sign Up Form
- You can always contact us at email@example.com
- For a How to Guide on any Features go to http://wiki.sabisu.co/
- Our contact web form is here
- Our LinkedIn group is always open for business