Recently we introduced Self Service Queries in the Sabisu Pipeline, allowing you to choose exactly which columns and data components you need in your Pipeline and how that data should be filtered.
This week we’ve made them even better by adding a step by step guide to make it easier to set one up and get going:
- Start by selecting your data source (e.g., an MS Excel upload, SQL table, IP.21 or PI tag)
- Select the columns that you want out of the data source, e.g., time stamp, value, units
- Set up any filters you may need such as data from the last 24 or 48 hours, or only get rows of data that contain certain information selected by you.
This makes it easy enough for any user to find the data they need and use it in a Pipeline.
We’re always interested in hearing from you with any comments or suggestions, feel free to get in touch.
- Join us for our next Sabisu User Group on 11th May 2017
- Sign up to our newsletter: Sign Up Form
- You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For a How to Guide on any Features go to http://wiki.sabisu.co/
- Our contact web form is here
- Our LinkedIn group is always open for business