This week feature detection has been made generally available, allowing Sabisu to automatically detect Events as they happen – allowing you to immediately respond, initiate processes or provide instant advice.
Machine Learning was implemented into Sabisu Charts early in 2017, allowing you to mark an Event in your data, e.g., decoke, heat exchanger failure, pump failure, etc.
With the latest release you can then give Sabisu the instruction to detect any future similar Events as they happen, i.e., whenever the data matches the pattern already identified.
In the background, Sabisu spins up a monitoring process. When the machine learning algorithms detect a similar Event is occurring it will notify users to allow remedial action be initiated immediately.
Sabisu continues to build predictive capabilities, with more exciting announcements to be made in the next few months.
We’re always interested in hearing from you with any comments or suggestions, feel free to get in touch.
- Join us for our next Sabisu User Group on 9th August 2017.
- Sign up to our newsletter: Sign Up Form
- You can always contact us at email@example.com
- For a How to Guide on any Features go to http://wiki.sabisu.co/
- Our contact web form is here
- Our LinkedIn group is always open for business