New updates to the Sabisu Pipeline mean you’re now able to query Widget data from a Pipeline Data component. This means that you can now have a Pipeline that can be dynamically updated via another Widget on a Page, e.g., from a user-selected list.
Why is this useful?
This makes Pipeline generated Widgets as flexible as any traditionally built Widget. It means end-users with no programming knowledge can link Widgets together.
You could use this to, say, compare data over a period of time and in different instances so you can analyse the data to spot anomalies and patterns.
How do I do it?
To get set up you could get in touch and we’ll provide you a list Widget ready to go, so all you need to do is set up the pipeline:
Or you could build your own Widget in the Sabisu Builder, then set up your acquisition within the Sabisu Pipeline to use it:
We’re always interested in hearing from you with any comments or suggestions, feel free to get in touch.
- Join us for our next Sabisu User Group on 11th May 2017
- Sign up to our newsletter: Sign Up Form
- You can always contact us at email@example.com
- For a How to Guide on any Features go to http://wiki.sabisu.co/
- Our contact web form is here
- Our LinkedIn group is always open for business