We’ll shortly be making the Handover Log available to all users in Sabisu.
The Handover Log will provide you with a one stop for any and all handovers; shift handovers, project teams, or anywhere one user/group needs to pick up where another left off.
You can create a Handover Log to take notes in a meeting and assign actions to users. The log can then be used as a working document to monitor progress.
For example, a Shift Handover Log is common in the process industries to give updates to the next shift on duty and handover any outstanding actions or concerns. This is a great use-case.
Sometimes projects will work back-to-back, with two people working the same role. The Handover Log ensures that the handover is complete and high quality without the need for a face to face meeting, or where that might be difficult.
You can add in current Actions or create new ones and in the next few days we’ll add file attachments too.
We’re always interested in hearing from you with any comments or suggestions, feel free to get in touch.
- Join us for our next Sabisu User Group on 11th May 2017
- Sign up to our newsletter: Sign Up Form
- You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For a How to Guide on any Features go to http://wiki.sabisu.co/
- Our contact web form is here
- Our LinkedIn group is always open for business