You can now make any page in Sabisu your default homepage, with the company logo at the top of the page taking you directly there.
We hope this little change has a big impact on the way you use and navigate Sabisu, so you can quickly see the information most important to you. Administrators can set a default home page for all their users or individual users can choose their own.
To set a homepage simply go to Page Menu > Manage this Page > Make Sabisu Homepage.
Until now, Sabisu has always started where you last used it. You can set this to still happen so that when you log out of Sabisu – the homepage link will still take you straight to your favourite page.
To switch this functionality on, go to Profile Settings > Platform Settings.
Community Administrators can now reset a user’s password. Usually users would reset the password themselves and email Sabisu support on the rare occasions difficulties were encountered. Now any password resets can be dealt with by end-users or Administrators of the Parent community or Unit.
As there are security implications the Sabisu team are releasing this only to customers who have the appropriate implementation. If this is something you’d like access to then please get in touch. We’ll set you up.
We’re always interested in hearing from you with any comments or suggestions, feel free to get in touch.
- Join us for our next Sabisu User Group on 14th June 2018.
- Sign up to our newsletter: Sign Up Form
- You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For a How to Guide on any Features go to http://wiki.sabisu.co/
- Our contact web form is here
- Our LinkedIn group is always open for business
- Join our Beta Test Group: Find out how