The Sabisu Widget Store has been a core part of the platform since it was created – it’s had performance upgrades over the years but now we’ve applied the UX lessons learned over the years to it and the result is great.
Here’s the new UX in practice:
Here’s what you can now do:
- Add multiple Widgets – just select all the Widgets you want and they’ll be added to the ‘basket’ area on the right hand side.
- When you add the Widgets to the page you’ll be invited to choose the layout.
- Easily filter to see
- Widgets shared with you by others
- Recently added Widgets
- Most popular Widgets in your Communities
- Widgets in a particular Category, e.g., “Project Costs”, “Utility Usage”
- Widgets available to particular user Communities, e.g., EHSS, Project Services, Shift Team A
We’re always interested in hearing from you with any comments or suggestions, feel free to get in touch.