After releasing a number of major changes last week the team made a number of small changes this week.
- Users can now manually create their own sub-tabs. Click on the tab menu, choose ‘Add sub-tab’ and you can edit the page just as you would a normal tab.
- Scrolling down the Hub now loads more data on demand, i.e., when you hit the bottom of the screen it’ll bring in the next few messages. It’s fast though – blink and you’ll miss it.
- The messaging option in the Hub has been revised slightly so that if you click on a conversation with a user, it’ll give you a clear indication of who that conversation is with.
- We’ve done some work to the ‘welcome pages’ new users see when entering the platform for the first time to make it a little more user friendly.
- There’s been some necessary work on the back end parts of the system, so tidying up database structures and so on.
- We continue to make changes to the web site; we now have four focused landing pages; please check them out and let us know what you think: