Revision #2702 (‘Hecuba’) now available
General platform changes
- New chat messages now alert the user with a sound.
- Improved UI for chat windows, cleaned up tag searching to be more intuitive.
- Added a new live support mechanism to initiate chat with one of our support team (accessed through the profile drop-down in the header).
- On joining a new community, the notification which pops up now lets to navigate directly to that community’s social feed.
- Facebook linking now reliably indicates success when you have successfully mapped your account.
- CSS cleanup, fixed some minor UI bugs.
- Users can now initiate chat about a file.
- Bug fixes.
- Many defects resolved around dragging and dropping, saving.
- Default communities to either your premise default (if there is one and you are an author for it) or the communities you are an author for.
- Community selection is now list of checkboxes – much easier to use.
- Various UI tweaks have been made, e.g., application field is now an autocomplete, indents in subcomponents.
- Now available directly through the platform (the ‘hammer’ icon on the header).