This week’s release is focused on key platform improvements for developers and vendors. However it’s worth noting that our focus has also been on Sabisu deployments and customer work – great news, showing increased uptake of the platform.
The ‘autocomplete’ functionality is now completely deployed; as a user starts typing ‘$’ in a field in the Builder, it will propose the $ values and methods which are available. For example:
The Builder user interface has been cleaned up as follows:
- Added an option to refresh list of widgets in the ‘Open Existing’ dialog
- The ‘Who can be given this Widget’ option is unchecked by default
- The private/public option has been removed as this functionality is now better realised through the other widget settings.
- The ‘shown by default’ option has been removed as this functionality is now better realised through the other widget settings.
- The ‘Undo’ option has been removed as the autosave and versioning functionality effectively replaces it.
- The ‘Show XML’ options has been removed as it was rarely used and offers only marginal functionality over and above the Builder itself.
- Checkboxes are now aligned left.
Resolved an issue where a sending a chat message could re-open the chat window for a user.
The legacy ‘Reset all Community Pages’ option has been removed from the User Profile menu as this functionality is better realised through the Workplaces, Your Page & Widgtet Data, Community Pages side bar.