External applications can now authenticate and interact with the Sabisu platform. This is a first step towards an open, published API. We’ll keep you informed as we open it up to third parties.
- Resolved intermittent issue where share events were not being successfully transmitted.
- Fixed minor issue where previous comment text was still being shown after share completed.
- Tested and working fine on latest version of Safari.
- Resolved intermittent issue which would cause tabs to become duplicated under certain circumstances.
- The registration process for a new user has been slightly changed to be quicker, more secure and more consistent with other web registration experiences. Integration with Google’s OpenID implementation has been updated to match.
- Widget conversation posts can only be seen by people in your community.
- Widget editor now has a ‘Revert’ option so you can reverse most recent changes to a widget.
- Widget editor now has a ‘Validate’ feature which checks that the widget can connect to and retrieve data from the target sources – a small change but a big time saver.
- Shortcuts can now be deleted from the footer bar.
- Over at the Hub, Find/Join Communities has been revamped to be easier to use.