You may have noticed we’ve updated the analytics section in Widget Working View; everyone now has the new Analytics Store.
Analytics Store delivers a few improvements:
- De-clutters WWV for all charts so it’s easier to use
- Allows us to introduce a much wider variety of analytics in the future
- Allows users to set up analytics that should be shown by default when they build out Widgets using Pipelines
- Secures analytics so that only certain Communities can use certain analytics
- Provides a platform for cust0mer developers or third parties to embed their analytics into Sabisu and make them available to selected users & Communities
To add the analytics you need, simply go to the Store and select the ones you require. There’s also a handy description to help you choose the right analytic for you.
We’re always interested in hearing from you with any comments or suggestions, feel free to get in touch.