A consolidation release this week with minor revisions; February will be an exciting month for Sabisu with lots of updates and improvements scheduled for release.
Updates & Bug Fixes
- Charts can now be passed an ICU string format in the Builder so you can customise the formatting on the axis labels.
- When sharing a Widget to another user on the platform, the Widget settings will now also be correctly shared to that user.
- Fixed a bug in the Builder which would sometimes cause a Widget to fail to load or save.
- Progress bars will now always display correctly regardless of the thickness set in the Builder.
- The Notes Widget will now save correctly if only the body is filled in.
As always if you have any questions or suggestions, head over to our LinkedIn group and share your thoughts.