Following on from enabling you to embed real time widgets anywhere we’ve now released the ability to share an image snapshot of a Widget. It’s a lot easier than trying to screen grab, copy, paste, crop, copy and paste.
To get the snapshot you must be logged in. Once you have the image, you can use it wherever you wish – it’s no longer under Sabisu control, as it’s just an image.
The image below has been inserted using the URL shareable link available on all widgets in Sabisu. If you are a registered Sabisu user you should be able to view it. If not, you’ll need to log in.
To get the image link to any widget simply click on the widget menu and hit get shareable link.
We’re always interested in hearing from you with any comments or suggestions, feel free to get in touch.
- Join us for our next Sabisu User Group on 9th August 2017.
- Sign up to our newsletter: Sign Up Form
- You can always contact us at email@example.com
- For a How to Guide on any Features go to http://wiki.sabisu.co/
- Our contact web form is here
- Our LinkedIn group is always open for business